So, you likey likey? (if not, it might not be your taste but email me what you'd like me to put together for you)
Right, well this outfit would be perfect for just about anywhere, you can sex it up, dress it down, it's just all about how you wear it.
So I'm hoping you all understand how you would put the clothes together, so I'll not explain that.
Okay, the make-up, do not panic or look at it in disgust, black lipstick is actually a very cool and classy colour to wear, although WARNING! not everyone can pull it off, try this make-up out before deciding to wear it out, but if it doesn't suit you, try red.
How to apply the make-up:
1. Moisturise your face and lips! ( this may seem simple and obvious but most people don't, it's a crucial step because not only does it not make it easier to take the make-up off at the end of the night, but it also helps your skin)
2. Apply your foundation, this is a pretty simple step so I'll not explain this through.
3. Apply loose powder all over your face to set the foundation.
4. Put a cream primer on your eyes, preferably a nude colour, if you don't have a primer just use your liquid foundation.
5. Apply a nude eyeshadow all over your eyelid and right up to your brow. The eyeshadow can have a shimmer in it but I prefer to use a matte colour.
6. To apply the false eyelashes, apply a thin layer of glue to the eyelashes and wait for 15 seconds until the glue is almost dry, then apply them to your eye, be careful to apply the whole eyelash. Hold the eyelash on for 10-15 seconds until the glue is dry.
7. With a lipstick brush, line your lips with the black lipstick. This is a tricky thing to do so have make-up wipes close by to clean up any mistakes.
8. Once you've finished lining your lips, fill in the rest of your lips with the lipstick or the brush, whatever you prefer. ( the reason you leave the lips till last is so you don't smudge them when putting on the eyelashes)
Below is my attempt at the make-up, it's not a great picture because it was taken on a night out but hopefully you get the idea :
If you also look at my profile, the picture on it is from the same night, if you need more picture ask me on the comment, through twitter (@sammyblog) or through email at email@example.com.
The reason we have hardly anything on the eyes when wearing the dark lips is because it is a make-up rule that you never have dark lips and dark eyes, it is a no no! You only ever want to concentrate on one part, the eyes or the lips never both!
The hair for this outfit that I have chosen is a straight back ponytail, reason being for this is because the lips are so dramatic, the hair needed to be dramatic but not over powering the lips, so the hair creates a high fashion look with the lips and the rest of the outfit.
Hope this helped some of you out there.
Twitter : @sammyblog
bye for now xoxo