Your Fashion Is Your Trademark

Create a trademark don't follow someone else.

Saturday 16 July 2011

The Best Of The Best - Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen is without a doubt one of the best fashion houses of our time. The pre-A/W ready to wear collection is one of the very few collections were I would buy everything from it, although I would have to have won the lottery or be a rich movie star to afford it, maybe one day.
Below are some of the looks which I will now dream about and hopefully one day wear them down 5th avenue, but dreams are dreams and right now I'll settle for just looking at the photos.





I mean, how gorgeous are these? I'm not putting the prices as it will just depress us all. 
Thanks for reading, maybe I'll see you around, although do come back.

Tweet me : @sammyblog
Email me: trademarkblog@hotmail.co.uk for fashion advice, my opinion on an outfit, or just to say hello

bye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment